The Board of Directors of Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited (“Cirrus”) is committed to good corporate governance. It has a range of policies and processes to ensure the rights of the Company and its Shareholders are protected.
Attura Scheme of Arrangement
Corporate Policies & Charters
NameCirrus Networks Holdings Ltd
IT Solutions Provider
Level 28 108 St Georges Terrace WA 6000 1800 549 616
Official Listing Date
7 July 2015
Board of Directors
(CEO and Managing Director)
Email Company Secretary
Right to receive documents
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited (ACN 103 348 947) (Company) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents;
- and make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
The Company is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- (a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- (b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying the Company of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
The Company encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request the Company to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying the Company of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request by contacting our share registry directly at:
Phone: 1300 288 664 (within Australia) +61 (0)2 9698 5414 (Overseas)
Partnership: Nvidia Collaboration
Admin: Security Practice Growth and Business Restructure.
Award: Cisco Enterprise Networking Partner of the year.
Admin: New Vic and ACT offices.
Partnership: Cirrus achieves Cisco Gold status.