Cirrus Networks is pleased to announce another strong half year result for H1 FY19 highlighting the Company’s ongoing success in delivering on its strategy of transitioning to a Managed Services provider of choice within the Australian IT sector.
- Revenue of $45.7million up 49% on H1 FY18
- Record EBITDA (pre options expense) of $585k and Underlying Profit of $759k
- 136% growth in managed services
- Eastern seaboard revenue growth of 57%
- H1 FY19 operating cash $564k positive against $416k negative in H1 FY18, and;
- Continued improvements in margins.